Error while writing with postfix

2002-07-18 14:07:38
I've searched around for the solution for my problem, but I can't find
any relevant info on the web or in your archives that work for me.

We're running postfix 1.1.11-20020613 on an old Sparc 10 running Solaris
7 for testing, and we want to use procmail for our local delivery agent.
However, every once in a while, with large mailboxes around 50megs,
I get this error where XXXXXXXX is the name of the mailbox:

procmail: Error while writing to "XXXXXXXX"
procmail: Truncated file to former size

We weren't having a problem before with sendmail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Pete Greenwell