Re: gecad rav recipe?

2002-07-20 12:14:04
On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Dan Hollis wrote:

Anyone have a recipe for using gecad's rav desktop for virus scanning
mails? rav can read mime, etc directly so there's no need to process mails
in any mime decoder. but i don't think rav can read from standard input

        Dose it handle uucode?  mime is not enough ! ! !

        The stdio is common problem in untiviruses (I use f-prot, with
        same problem - they need to scan and calculate the whole file)

        However, in my mailserver I set up a script which runs the untivirus
        and replay true status if find virus and fals if virus not found.

:0 fw
| /etc/local/bin/isvirus

        If virus _not_ found the script return false - procmail recover
        the message and go on with over recipes.

        The tail of the script:

/usr/local/f-prot/f-prot -archive -dumb -silent $dir
inf=$?

cd $TMP
/bin/rm -rf $dir

case "$inf" in