Re: auto save attachments

2002-07-20 14:02:37
Wow, I am much too new to procmail, I guess. If it makes you feel any
better, I have a book on procmail on order. That looks great! can you help
me understand it? sorry for the newbieness. Let's say the user's name is
churchweb and the folder I want all attachments save to is
/home/churchweb/includes/ I have procmail set up and the .procmailrc in that
folder is operational. can you walk me through your solution applied?
Thanks, sorry for the extra time I know this takes.

doug

This is what Udi Mottelo had to say on the subject on or around Jul 20,2002
11:48: