Re: c flag

2002-07-26 00:09:07

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Willi Bauer wrote:

Hi procmail-users,

my problem concerning  procmail:

I need, that procmail runs in non-delivering mode, because I get mails for
several users for the same domain.
If I don`t use the 'c' flag for every recipe, procmail stops, when it founds
the first user; all other Cc: or Bcc: adresses were not considered.

If I use the 'c'  flag I find all mails doubled, that`s not, what I want.

I use fetchmail from a pop3 account, on which many mails fom different
accounts are forwarded. So, fetchmail is adviced to give these mails to the
user, who runs procmail.

What can I do for correct delivering all mails (including To,Cc and Bcc),
without having always doubled mails ?

Thanks a lot,

Willi

Maybe if you read the man pages for procmail or maybe if you recognised the
fact that procmail is an LDA and not an MTA you would live a alonger and
happier life.

---
Adolf Hitler