Re: using promail with exim

2002-07-26 11:44:55
On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 02:28:09PM +0900, Soon-Son Kwon wrote:
Is there anyone who uses procmail with exim?

Yes.

If anyone does, please send me your exim.conf & other files
needed so that I can copy & paste. :-)

You shouldn't need to edit your exim.conf file, etc. -- at least I
didn't with exim 4.10.  I just created a $HOME/.forward file with the
following one line:

    "|/usr/bin/procmail"

If procmail is located in /usr/bin on your system, then the above
should work for your too.  Otherwise, change the path to procmail as
appropriate.

Jason