Re: getting the filename

2002-08-03 11:28:05
On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, Scott Stark wrote:

perl script to know the filename *after* procmail creates it. The
$LASTFOLDER variable was exactly what I was looking for.

Just out of curiosity, I didn't see this documented in either the man pages
or the FAQ. How does one learn something like this?

It's in the procmailrc manual page (man procmailrc
/LASTFOLDER).  I thought you wanted it the other way around as well--PERL
knowing the file name *before* procmail used it.  Now THAT would be a
trick.

Luke