Re: Return-Path inclusion issue

2002-08-03 12:32:13
My sendmail knowledge is somewhat limited.

Short of rewriting the manual:

1.  Where can the flag be changed?
2.  How should it be changed?
3.  Would you expect anything to break by running it?  The only local
thing that is unusual, is a copy of mailman, I believe.  It is a many user
system, so asking to have sumething changed, can effect many, so I want as
much information as I can get in advance.

Thanks

Luke