Re: Return-Path inclusion issue

2002-08-03 12:57:53
1.  Where can the flag be changed?

In the flags definition for Mprog in your sendmail.cf.  Search for "^Mprog"

2.  How should it be changed?

Add a "P" to the string of characters in the F= collection in the Mprog
definition.  For comparison, "search" for the definition of the Mlocal
mailer (it's probably on the line above the Mprog mailer) and compare the
flags.

3.  Would you expect anything to break by running it?  The only local
thing that is unusual, is a copy of mailman, I believe.  It is a many user
system, so asking to have sumething changed, can effect many, so I want as
much information as I can get in advance.

No, it will just an additional header in the heading of any message delivered
to any program other than your LDA.