Getting Spam Rejections

2002-08-05 01:29:11
Is anyone else on this list getting mail they send to the list, returned
by:

        (envelope-from eric(_at_)winery(_dot_)garlic(_dot_)com)
(munged)-Loop: eric(_at_)garlic(_dot_)com
From: REJECTED MAIL <nospam(_at_)hilding(_dot_)com>
Subject: R E J E C T E D  M A I L

I'm not too concerned, but he's obviously on this list, and is returning
at least some of my messages.  No biggy, just thought I would bring it up.
If you're getting this one, Eric, you have something wrong with your
filters, as my headers are quite the same for this message as on the last
one (which you bounced), and I am certainly not in your "China" category.

Luke