Setting up quota

2002-08-14 19:37:29
Hi everybody!
I know this topic was discussed before but browsing the list archives I
found so many ways to implement mailbox size limits that got kind of
confusing.
I used to limit users' mailbox size with filesystem quota but it stopped
working! For some reason the system looses users' quota information. I read
something about the number of users on a system reaching a certain point
that causes FS quota to stop working.
Anyway, If anyone can help with a tested recipe...
My system is RedHat7.1/Sendmail-8.12.5/procmail-3.21. I have 6000+ users
registered.
Thanks for any help,
Andre