Re: Maildir issues.

2002-08-14 13:27:23
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Philip Guenther wrote:

That's actually a procmail-specific format, not MH format.

Ahh, MH was the only other directory based, one message per file, storage
format which I saw listed so I guessed ;)

You have it right.  If you wanted to have it treat the mailspool as an
MH folder, you would #define MAILSPOOLSUFFIX to "/."

But I'd want maildir! So I'm going to assume that as the folders already
are maildir, that will just work itself out, unlike the bogus thing which
bothers me...

I think I'll setup the default freesco-exim package to never use procmail
for root deliveries (alias expansion would be be done before it make this
desision) in case someone using the packages doesn't provide an alias for
root.

Thanks,

DG