account problems

2002-08-16 04:34:49
Hi,

This going to be a bit long and possibly not a procmail problem, but
please help me if you can!

I have 3 accounts (AC-0, AC-1, AC-2) at 3 different ISPs. AC-1 and AC-2
are forwarded to AC-0.

In Outlook Express, I have 3 accounts, corresponding to that three, so I
can reply with the proper 'sender'. (For example, if someone sends me a
mail to AC-2, I can reply with my AC-2 account, by simply pressing CTRL
R, because the Outlook's 'Account' field is 'AC-2' and Outlook Express
recognises this, so I don't have to change the 'sender' manually to
AC-2.)

As you can see, I fetched my mails directly from AC-0 with Outlook
Express and the 'Account' fields was correct.

Now, I fetch my mails with fetchmail and procmail (spam filtering),
running on a linux server. When I get my mails from my server (called:
RISKA), all the 'Account' fields in Outlook Express are set to 'RISKA'
(the name of my server), so when I press CTRL R, I reply with my newly
created OE account (whereby I get my mails from my server) instead of
AC-0, AC-1 or AC-2. (What's more, this new account isn't a valid
account, so noobody can reply to that.)

This is going to be very annoying and I don't know, how to solve this...
B-(((((

Does procmail rewrites something in the mail headers? Or qpopper does
something? Pls help!.........

Thank you,

Zsombor