Re: counting how often my rules hit with LOGFILE

2002-08-28 01:23:02

        Fuzzy, there is a weak point in my suggestion: if you set
        LOG per condition you will get very very long filerc.  Also
        what are you going to do with multi conditions:

:0
* one string
* two strings
* maybe more?
{
LOG="What to write here?"

        I suggest to back to the good old VERBOSE but use score:

:0
* 1^0 first
* 1^0 next
* 1^0 and more
action

        Now you can grep from the logfile.  I would do something like:

sed -n '/procmail: Score:       [1-9]/s/^[^"]*"//p' |
awk '{x[$0]+=1}; END {for(i in x){print i, x[i]}' |
sort -n

Bye
 Udi