Re: Variable in procmailrc

 * ^TOftp-admin
 * ^Subject:.*ftp-liste
 * ^Subject:.*\<(user1|user2|user3)\>
 [ ..snip.. ]

Hmm.. I don't really like this one, because there is a lot of typewritting ;-)
I have more than 20 users and there may be more with the time..

Or in another file?  In which case you can do something like:

 :0
 * ^TOftp-admin
 * ? formail -c -x Subject: | grep -f usernames.file
 [ ..snip.. ]

I prefer this manner, I'll have to understand the syntax and read the manual
again ;-)

Or do you have some other source of usernames?

Well, at this time I haven't a user-list yet. Because the list might change at
any time, I thought the list should be dynamically created each time the script
is running, something like "look for $variable in /home", that was the reason I
thought I would need a loop.

So, I thank you a lot for your help & time...

M. W.
--
What a WORLD: Bush, Blair, Berlusconi, Butin [...] and B-Stoiber?
aaaAAARRRGGGHHH!!!