Re: Recipe to dump mail based om Spamassasin score

2002-08-29 11:53:37
Bfons wrote,

| Here is my question,  I want mail to be tagged as spam with a score of 10
from
| Spammassin, and want to dump mail with a score of 16 or so.

| I want to go to something like:
|
| :0fw
| | /usr/bin/spamc
|
| :0:
| /dev/null

Well, let's see.  Comparative arithmetic is what scoring is for.

 :0
 {
   SPAMMINESS=$MATCH

  :0 # subtract $SPAMMINESS from 10; if >0, let procmail move on
  * 10^0
  * $ -$SPAMMINESS^0
  { } # <-- do nothing now, but skip past the chain of `E'lses

  :0E: # else add 6 to see value as if we had subtracted from 16
  * $ $=^0
  * 6^0
  mild-spam

  :0E: # must be 16 or more to get here
  bad-spam # do you trust SpamAssassin enough to dump it to /dev/null?
 }

If you want to trash the worse stuff instead of shunting it further aside, go
ahead and use /dev/null in the last recipe there (and drop the second colon,
but I believe procmail already ignores it if the destination is /dev/null).  I
wouldn't do that myself, but you have nothing to lose except your mail.