sendmail -t ignores my .procmailrc ??

2002-09-01 09:05:09
Talking about scripts, I seem just a little bit lost. I have a script
(contributed
by one good guy) that I am using to send me reports about mail that have been
quarantined in some folder.

This perl script uses `sendmail -t`

The script can be seen at
http://www.cs.ait.ac.th/laboratory/email/quarantine.shtml

What happens is that when it sends me an e-mail, the mail end up in
/var/mail/wash
as opposed to other mail that do pass thro' my procmail recipes and get
delivered
to the correct folder.

Can someone kindly explain to me wht this is happening?

Thanking you in advance.

-Wash

--
                       /"\
Odhiambo Washington    \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign

I was sitting in the looping studio late one night, and I had this epiphany
that they weren't paying me for my acting, for God's sake, but to own me. And
from then on, it became clear and an awful lot easier to deal with.
-Lucy Lawless