Full Names when sending from server

2002-09-03 13:20:10
Hello,

I have a set of scripts on my web site that allow for the sending of email. Under Sendmail, if the user sending the message was listed in /etc/passwd, the Comment (usually the full name) would appear on the outgoing messages in the From field. How can I do this with PostFix? This is one of the small things I've noticed has changed since we switched over to Postfix from Sendmail. Thanks, Michael

--
Michael Clark, Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/