Re: Problem with Spambouncer Autoreplying

2002-09-03 14:53:11
dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com wrote:
Matthew G. Saroff wrote:

[109 lines of quoting, including the full .sig of the original party, deleted
here.]

You have a typo:
> BLOCKFOLDER=$DEFAULT
> BLOCKREOLY=SILENT <--- should be BLOCKREPLY
> BULKFOLDER=$DEFAULT

Good eye.  Now, next time maybe you can quote his full mail headers, too,
for a home run.

I apologize: I just switched from Netscape 4.79 to 7.0, and its mail client's interface is still unfamiliar to me. I found that auto-quote is on.

I'll be more careful in future, thanks for calling my attention to this.

Bob L.
--
Robert Lynch   Berkeley CA USA  rmlynch(_at_)pacbell(_dot_)net