[procmail problem]simple rule is not working well

2002-09-18 05:02:21
hello sir
 my simple rule is not working.
i wan to check the subject is match then drop it into the respected folder and
after this in else condition do the default work but it do nothing ,it create
error "*****BOUNCE********
that is the rule of .procmailrc  file

#Premlininaries
SHELL=/bin/sh
MAILDIR=${HOME}/domains/virtual.example.com/zafar
LOGFILE=${MAILDIR}/procmail.log
LOG="--Logging ${LOGFILE}for ${LOGNAME},"

##Whatever recipes you'll use
#The order of the recipes is singnificant
:)
* ^subject: *test
/home/vpopmail/domains/virtual.example.com/zafar/Maildir/.temp/

:0 w
|/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

and write in the .qmail file the only line

|preline procmail -p -m
/home/vpopmail/domains/virtual.example.com/zafar/.procmailrc

plz tell me what is the wrong condition so that reason my default mail is not
send who contain other than rule subject.
plz guide me in this problem. i am really confusing.
its my first script
thanks with regards and wait for best help.
thanks