Hello

2002-09-18 13:46:14
Hi all,

    I am reasonably new to procmail and would like to thank everyone for
making this list possible.

    My first question, I assume, wiol be easy for the veterans to answer...

I have installed procmail so that I can use Spamassassin and the Procmail
Sanitizer script.

Spamassissin can be configured using what it calls 'whitelists' which means
in a config file I can choose what (to or from) addresses get scanned (for
spam). Sanitizer is a little less forgiving. Sanitizer is configured in the
/etc/procmailrc file, and does not have any 'outside' config file to handle
including or excluding any particular addresses. Before I ask the question,
I need to say that I assume any recipe I get will go above the Sanitizer
lines in the /etc/procmailrc file. Also, I am only talking about incoming
email to the server.

So here is the question: Can anyone show me how to tell procmail to send an
incomming email to its normail dir/file instead of being filtered by the
rest of procmail/sanitizer? As I said, I am new to procmail and am
struggling with recipies right now :-)

F.Y.I.

FreeBSD 4.4
Procmail 3.22