Plus addressing

2002-09-20 00:12:53
Hi All,

I've just been reading the tips at

http://pm-doc.sourceforge.net/pm-tips-body.html#saving_mailing_list_messages

regarding the use of "plus addressing" to sort mailing list messages. This
seems to be just the thing I need, especially since sendmail already handles
this form of addressing correctly.

The problem however, is that the ARG variable is never set in the example
below:

ARG = $1

According to the example, either a -m -r -a flag needs to be set, and by
adding FEATURE(local_procmail, `/usr/local/bin/procmail') to sendmail.mc
I've got what looks like the correct passing of parameters, but still no
joy.

BTW, I removed the .forward after rebuilding sendmail.cf.

So, does anyone have an idea on how to debug this problem? Any pointers to
working examples?

Regards,
    - Steve Nunez