Small script - procmail helpful?

2002-09-23 01:11:22
Hi all gurus. =)

I´m no procmail-wizard so I´d thought I should consult the list.

I´m using Pine, and have just gotten the need to use different outgoing
smtp-servers depending on which role I use. Pine in it´s unaltered state
does not support this, so I thought that procmail perhaps could help me,
even though this concerns OUTGOING mail and not incoming.

So, any idea how I could redirect outgoing mails via some sort of
procmail-script based on which from-address I use?

/j