Procmail and sendmail's DH directive

2002-09-24 20:19:57

 Hi -

 I'm configuring sendmail to relay mail bound for certain domains to a
central mail server using sendmail's DH directive (in sendmail.cf, use
DH<relay.host>).  I want to do some processing on the incoming mail
using procmail first, though (using a global recipe in /etc/procmailrc),
but sendmail relays the incoming mail before any processing is done.  Is
there any way to modify the order that these two tasks take place,
either in my procmail recipe or in sendmail?

 Thanks for the help
 - Chris