Re: Quick question about a stripping recipe

2002-09-25 11:38:39
On Wednesday, Sep 25, 2002, at 10:33 Canada/Mountain, listuser(_at_)neo(_dot_)pittstate(_dot_)edu wrote:
Can anyone give me a hand with the creation of a recipe to strip bounces
from an existing spool?  I have a user with an infected machine.  Their
spools has grown to about 620MB with the bounces of the infected messages. The user is fixing their machine. I need to clean up their spool for them
though.  Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed.  I do this so
infrequently, I never can remember how to do these things (like post
processing an existing spool with formail).  Many thanks

The post processing of a existing spool is in `man procmail` towards the end.