Re[2]: Can't get my e-mails delivered to the correct directory!

2002-09-25 15:24:44
DRpc> You have a recipe (starting with :0 h c) with no conditions,
DRpc> whose action line says "deliver to the folder named
"MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir/".

DRpc> You want the MAILDIR line to stand alone, not be the action line
DRpc> of a recipe.

DRpc> Also, you must ensure that $HOME/Maildir/ exists already.

OK, so as far as I got now, something like this could be working?

.procmailrc
MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir/

:0 h c
* ! ^FROM_DAEMON
* ! ^X-Loop: abuse(_at_)co-ver(_dot_)it
* ^To: abuse(_at_)co-ver(_dot_)it
  | (formail -r -A"Precedence: junk" \
     -A"X-Loop: abuse(_at_)co-ver(_dot_)it" ;\
     echo "Abuse received") | $SENDMAIL -t