RE: Can't get my e-mails delivered to the correct directory!

2002-09-26 10:11:59

Also, you must ensure that $HOME/Maildir/ exists already.

Ok, here I correct my situation:

My dir is:

/var/spool/mail/boniforti.f

Where I do have these directories and subdirectories:

Maildir/new
Maildir/temp
Maildir/cur

Now, I got the default .forward file, and my .procmailrc looks like
this:

PMDIR=&HOME/Procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
LOG="
"
VERBOSE=yes
LOGABSTRACT=all
MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir
:0 h c
* ! ^FROM_DAEMON
* ! ^X-Loop: abuse(_at_)co-ver(_dot_)it
* ^TO_abuse(_at_)co-ver(_dot_)it
  | (formail -r -A"Precedence: junk" \
    -A"X-Loop:abuse(_at_)co-ver(_dot_)it" ; \
    echo "Prova autoreply") | $SENDMAIL -t -oi

I've tried to set MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir/ (with the last "/", like
explained in the man pages), but nothing changed!

My autoreplier works perfect: as I receive an email to
"abuse(_at_)co-ver(_dot_)it"
it gets replied with that "echo", and it's also delivered to me
(boniforti.f), BUT: the msg.xxxx file remains in my $HOME, it ain't
dropped into Maildir/new...

What's wrong??'

Thank you again!