Re: procmail has no solution

2002-09-26 11:44:59
On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 04:43:12PM -0400, Paul Chvostek wrote:

On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 04:03:29PM +0500, zafar wrote:

how can i apply recipe throug php and how everyuser can
access and update or write in the recipie.
i get  no idea from anywhere .

Questions like this have been asked a number of times, and the answer
I've seen a few times (and come up with myself when I looked at doing
it) was that writing a GUI (whether PHP or Perl CGI or whatever) to
allow configuration of all the possible subtleties of a procmail recipe
was durn near impossible.

Much to my surprise, I installed Usermin to play with and it has a
module for managing .procmailrc.

http://www.webmin.com/index6.html

--
Dennis Reiter