Using procmail to use RBLs

2002-10-01 14:57:26
I believe spambouncer has such a feature, but all I want is a simple way to
place mail that "hits" on and RBL into a specific folder so we can do an
analysis of what spam is blocked.  I have to admit I'm clueless as to how
this would be done.  Anyone know where there is an example of such a recipe,
or give me a clue as to how to proceed?  Thanks