RE: Checking if there is only one recipient

2002-10-01 15:07:10
OK.  Maybe I phrased what I want to do poorly.  What I want to do is
see if I am the only recipient of the mail.  Is the mail (as far as i
could tell looking at the headers) JUST to me?

Seems this should be easier than multiple recipes to count @'s, but
maybe I'm jsut whining?

Well, if you want to see if it's to you, check to see if it's to you.

        :0
        * To:(.*\<)?you(_at_)your(_dot_)address

If all you want to know is if any other addresses are on
the To: or Cc: lines, but you don't care about counting
them, that's not so hard.

        * ! To:(_dot_)*(_at_)(_dot_)*@
        * ! Cc:

Put 'em together:

        :0:  # we added a lockfile
        *   To:(.*\<)?you(_at_)your(_dot_)address
        * ! To:(_dot_)*(_at_)(_dot_)*@
        * ! Cc:
        NotJustToMe

Recapping, your address is on the To: line, no more than one @-sign
is on the To: line, and there is no Cc: line.

--
Dallman Ross