Re: hash directories

2002-10-01 16:20:29
At 15:58 2002-10-01 -0700, Network Operations did say:
I'll need procmail to be able to locate the following procmailrc file: /home/o/l/olaf/.procmailrc

well, is:

        /home/o/l/olaf/

the user's home directory? If it is, then procmail should find the .procmailrc there just fine (I presume you mean "procmail-as-LDA" finding the file). If it ISN'T the user's homedir, why is that?

Any help would be appreciated....

Back at ya: Plaintext instead of richtext would be appreciated.