Re: Procmail quota

2002-10-01 22:43:24
Hi Fred,

- If you have come from a $MS environment to a Linux environment where you
have 5 or 6 application dealing with your mail instead of $MS Outlook you
may understand why these configs are a little more daunting than what most
are used to.

- I appreciate your frustration, but if I have not turned on logging it is
because I could not find anything easily indicating how to do so. Upon
searching for that exact instruction I did now find a sample .procmailrc
file at the bottom of the man page that would have helped me. I was
expecting errors of this nature to be logged by default ...silly me thinking
that I would find errors in the /etc/log/errors file !

- The Mandrake distro does not seem to create a .procmailrc file in the
users account, nor does it have one in the /etc directory. So me as a newbie
has no idea to be honest, as to where it is getting the environment
variables it needs from.

Anyway I am running ext3, and will see if I can find out where disk quota as
set.

Thanks for the help
Warrick