Re: bugbear filtering

2002-10-04 06:53:35
Thanks to both of you - I looked through the list archive and found this one:

# Klez (from Bart Schaefer on procmail list 20020427)
:0EB
* > 50000
* ^Content-Type:[       ]*(audio/x-|application)
* 1^0 ()<i?frame[       ]*src=(3d)?cid:
* 1^0 ^--[^ ]+$$Content-
* 1^0 ^--[^ ]+$--[^ ]+$
/var/mail/junk

The problem is that it filtered this message among some real virus ones:

    [ Part 1, Text/HTML  4 lines. ]
    [ Not Shown. Use the "V" command to view or save this part. ]
    [ Part 2, Audio/X-WAV  127KB. ]
    [ Cannot play this part. Press "V" then "S" to save in a file. ]
    [ Part 4, Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: "signup")  1.4KB. ]
    [ Cannot display this part. Press "V" then "S" to save in a file. ]

I checked the attachments - they are okay file though it may seem stupid to
send X-WAV files these days..

mm