Re: bugbear filtering

2002-10-04 07:23:16
Bugbear is a distinct & separate virus from klez:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32(_dot_)bugbear(_at_)mm(_dot_)html

It hasn't really hit here yet, but I'd rather be proactive instead of
waiting for it to hit first.  A slight modification of the suggested
recipe snagged one for me already...