Re: Filtering [base64] encoded spam

2002-10-08 08:25:31
 You know I am certainly no expert on the Base64 or Procmail.

However recently I learned that a few emails were coming in base64, so I used a
encoding program to encode words like Mortgage or what ever offending words
then I search for mail that is base64 with the offending base64 code eg
"QmFkIGNyZWRpdA0K" and it seems to work.

Has anyone used this extensively and found that it works well enough?