why won't it match something in the body for me?

2002-10-08 21:13:58
I must be blind.

I'm writing a spam and malware filter for an e-mail discussion list. Dump
anything with a header "Content-Type: text/html" or "Content-Type:
multipart/". That part works, as procmail always has worked for me.

Also dump anything with any of "&nbsp;" or "<font" or "<a href=" in the
body. Nothing I do works. I've found "B" as a flag in the man pages, I've
found "* B ??" in examples here and elsewhere, but still haven't been able
to find a manual describing that syntax. (This is the first time I've ever
tried to make procmail match something in the body of e-mail.)

I'm replying to test messages so that there are cascading lines like