"TO_" expression incomplete [possible defect in procmail]

2002-10-09 00:14:57
I get mail such that my address ends up in an Envelope-To field, and
can't capture the message using a TO_ expression because it only looks
for X-Envelope-To.  I'm not sure what to make of the "X-", but it
looks like I'll have to write a specific condition for Envelope-To in
cases where I need it, or perhaps, for every recipe.

The reason I ask is that this seems like an oversight on the part of
the developers, and TO_ should really include a (X-)?Envelope
expression.  Is this something that should be added to a wish list /
bug report?