Re: "TO_" expression incomplete [possible defect in procmail]

2002-10-16 02:58:54
On 15 Oct 2002 MindFuq (mindfuq(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net) wrote:
* Nancy McGough <nm-this-address-is-valid(_at_)no(_dot_)sp(_dot_)am>
[2002-10-10 09:22]:

Does anyone know
what MTA or ISP uses Envelope-To? Any other headers with envelope
info are welcome!

I asked the admins at capitol-college.edu (the folks that send me the
Envelope-To email), and I couldn't get an answer out of them as to
what software they use, but I did notice this in their header:

Does that help?  I don't know what sieve is supposed to be.

Thanks for looking into this. For now, I'll leave the comment
about Envelope-To in my Quick Start blank, but if I ever figure
out what uses it, I'll put that info in.

BTW, Sieve is a server-based filtering language and is an
alternative to Procmail (but Procmail is a lot more powerful!).

--
       PROCMAIL  <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>
           IMAP  <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/imap/isps/>

--  I N F I N I T E  I N K    www.ii.com    N A N C Y  M c G O U G H  --