Re: procmai block list

2002-10-09 13:53:38
From: LuKreme <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com>

Ah.. bounced is not the job for procmail.  Once procmail has received
the message it's past the bounce stage.

This may or may not be true.  There has been much discussion of
bounces from procmail in the past.  Whether they work depends on
the MTA that hands the message off to procmail, and how things
are configured on the particular server.

Go to the procmail list archives and type in something like

        EXITCODE bounce

You'll find lots of list articles like this one (which I picked almost at
random from near the top of my quick Google search with the above words
and also "procmail"):

dman