Re: Rather complex recipe -newbie

2002-10-11 13:03:38
:0 b
* \<Jane[       ]+Doe\>
{
:0 c
! her(_at_)workaddy

:0 :
localfolder
}

Note: suggest you add a filter to add an X-Loop.

Luke

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, dennis wrote:

My wife has an email account at work and home.  Somehow the home email
is being used by some of her colleagues.  I would like to identify the
email coming from her address and forward it to her.  The catch is the
home email is also still used by me, sometimes.

So can I catch the incoming mail from say (her(_at_)homeaddy(_dot_)com) and
search
the body of the message for her name and then forward it to her work
email (her(_at_)workaddy(_dot_)com), plus save a copy on my machine for now?

I hope this makes some sense.  Thanks for any help.