Re: dynamic received-header matching-problem

2002-10-11 12:37:26
Tony L. Svanstrom skribis:

what I really want to do is to get the env-to at
the first Received-line where the for-part isn't a certain
user(_at_)dom(_dot_)tld; a lazy mans solution to not wanting to extend
(dom\.tld|dom2.tld) to include all possible domains (not to mention
that the number of domains is very dynamic, and I don't want to
 update my procmailrc all the time). The number of Received-lines
between that server and where I'm doing the filter isn't constant.

I do about the same thing, but then with IP-nrs. I skip IP-nrs
that are known (to be from myself or my provider etc.) and
collect the rest of them into a string '[ip1 ip2 ip3]'
before I compare that list to a tree of suspect IP-nrs.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~rvtol/procmailrc.txt

--
Affijn, Ruud