HTML mail and lack of Subject, From in header

2002-10-16 13:14:59
memberback(_at_)reply(_dot_)kimo(_dot_)com(_dot_)tw, please fix your mailer. No one is going to read your stuff if you don't use a Subject: and a From line in your mail, and keep sending HTML garbage that not even a graphical mailreader will render.

Your mail landed in my spam box, which I usually check before purging, but not always.

Fix your headers, send text only.

Thank you.

                                        Linda
--
Linda J Laubenheimer - UNIX Geek, Sysadmin, Bibliophile and Iconoclast
http://www.modusvarious.com/ - consultants available