RE: Limiting extent

2002-10-20 09:19:08
From: fleet(_at_)teachout(_dot_)org

Dman, I'll definitely switch (already have) to the "space-based" recipe.
Thanks a million.  (And David/Sean thanks for your comments also!)

I suppose the entire URL could be encoded this way -which would defeat
this recipe. I assume this situation is the basis of Sean's comment about
preprocessing the message with sed.  I'm not sure I understand how to go
about that.

The condition line I provided should already handle that.

should get you there.  Try it.  That's a caret, space, tab, and
slash in the brackets.

It doesn't need to find a slash at all.  It only wants to find
a percent sign after "http" and before any space or /, if there
is one.

As I said: try it.  You're there already, unless I've missed something.

--
dman