Procmail problems

2002-10-24 01:39:37
Hallo,

The whole Linux enviroment is new to me. Hence I am hoping to get help from someone who has more experience.

On my mailserver Postfix is installed as an MTA, but Postfix is not aware of Procmail which i configured on my local PC.

In Postfix it says Mailbox_Command = /usr/bin/maildrop, I do not have rights to change the conf.

Anyway but on my local Pc I have sendmail as am MTA and in the Sendmail.cf file

Mlocal, P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u

Nandita Shenvi