Re: fetchmail

2002-10-25 03:38:54
Professional Software Engineering wrote:
At 19:25 2002-10-24 -0400, Tom Allison did say:

I have an ISP with a mail account that I fetchmail.
This is delivered to my mail server, but it is not passed through the ~./procmail filter at all.

This means I get a lot of spam.

Your QUESTION is?

What version of procmail are you running? Is it the LDA or are you invoking it via a .forward? How is your fetchmail configuration set up to deliver mail? You ARE aware that fetchmail has an option for directly using procmail?

OK, not the best phrased question.
But a response like this doesn't help much either.

--
Prunes give you a run for your money.