Re: fetchmail

2002-10-25 05:19:05
Tom Allison skribis:
Professional Software Engineering:
Tom Allison:

I have an ISP with a mail account that I fetchmail.
This is delivered to my mail server, but it is not passed
through the ~./procmail filter at all.
This means I get a lot of spam.

Your QUESTION is?
What version of procmail are you running?  Is it the LDA or are you
invoking it via a .forward?  How is your fetchmail configuration set up
to deliver mail?  You ARE aware that fetchmail has an option for
directly using procmail?

OK, not the best phrased question.
But a response like this doesn't help much either.

Yes, it does. Most of the answers you need are pointed out,
the rest of them you'll meet while figuring that out.
Giddy Up, Go, Tom!
http://webhome.idirect.com/~boweevil/giddyupgo.html

--
Affijn, Ruud