procmail gives up after running spamassassin

2002-10-25 22:58:39
Hi,

If I run spamassassin from my .procmailrc procmail seems to miss all the
other rules.

I have the following rules in my .procmailrc

:0 fw
* < 256000
| spamassassin

:0:

I have a few other rules after these to sort out mailing list mail into
multiple boxes. Using VERBOSE I can see that with the spamassassin rule
active none of the other regexs match (even though to my eyes they
should). With the spamassassin rule commented out the other rules match as
I would expect.

I've checked the headers of the mail after spamassassin has finished to
make sure it's not doing anything untoward with the mail so the rules
really should match but it doesn't seem to be.

Any ideas? I'm stumped. These rules work fine on another machine with the
same version of procmail (3.22).

The only difference I between the 2 boxes is on one procmail is the MDA
and on the non working one I call procmail from my .forward ("|exec
/usr/local/bin/procmail || exit 75").

Thanks,

Andrew