Re: procmail gives up after running spamassassin

2002-10-26 16:14:21

LuKreme <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com> wrote:

On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 11:46 PM, Andrew wrote:

:0 fw
* < 256000
| spamassassin

`man spamassassin`

The way you have it setup spamassassin will deliver the mail.

Not true.  If Andrew is using the current version of SpamAssassin, then
there is no problem with that setup.  the -P flag that used to be required
with SA to send output to stdo is now the default.

I didn't understand what Andrew's exact question or problem was, hence
I did not provide my thoughts on what the answer might be.  Andrew,
I suggest you restate what you find to be the problem.

--
dman