Re: procmail strange problem

2002-10-28 10:40:09
At 14:47 2002-10-28 +0500, zafar wrote:

shell=/bin/sh
Maildir=/home/vpopmail/domains .../zafar/Maildir
LOGFILE=/home/v...../zafar/log

If you're going to intentionally muck up the script over paranoia about posting it here, you should indicate as much and you should be consistent about the form of obfuscation (i.e. paste your actual filters, then global replace the username or somesuch). The dots are misleading, and in the process of mucking up a filter people very often change aspects of it which relate to their problem - esp. if they're retyping instead of pasting the scripts.

and in the Defaultzafar.rc file i write
the main error creating file.
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

What, this pipe to command is just sitting there in mid air? Where are the flags and the conditions? You realize you're trying to run this *BEFORE* filtering for individual mailboxes - if you're thinking of doing this for all messages which pass through that rcfile, the instant you get it working, ALL of your email will be bouncing.

What does your VERBOSE=YES logfile have to say about this? Have you tried running it under a sandbox, where you can carefully control it?