Re: how to bounce message on write error??

2002-10-30 20:09:59
If you want to bounce the original message, the following should work with
almost every mailer but qmail, which needs a different exit code:

    :0
    * ^TObounceme
    {
        EXITCODE = 67
        :0 fiW
        | echo "Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)"

Change the exit code and the error message to suit.

--
"The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the
friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."

                        - Holly, JMC Vessel *Red Dwarf*