auto-forward with a twist

2002-10-31 09:38:12
Howdy all.  I'm testing email anti-virus (with amavisd-new) and message
content filter for spam (with MIMEDefang/SpamAssassin) on a test box. I
want to see how stable it is before I start rolling it out to my
production MTAs. I already forward copy of mail to a handfull of my own
userids to the test box with a simple recipe.  What I'd like to do now is
forward a copy of *all* mail to a single userid on my test box.  Not too
hard really. The same recipe in the system's procmailrc would do that.
However I need to forward the copy to the test box *from* a specific user
as well.  The reason behind this is when my milter (amavis or mimedefang)
dies on the test box, the auto-forwarding sender gets bounces after a
certain period of time.  I don't want to generate thousands of bounces if
amavis goes down.  How do I send the message from
blackhole(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)tld
to blackhole(_at_)testbox(_dot_)mydomain(_dot_)tld to spare my users from
possible bounces?
I've already configured amavis to only warn the admin in case of an
infected message, not the sender or recipient.  Any suggestions?

Justin